- Order by measuring the cabinet opening and adding 1” to the height and width for 1/2” overlay. All measurements will be in 1/16”. You will always order width first and height second.
- Standard door styles and rails are 2 1/4” wide.
- Tolerance of wood doors is plus or minus 1/16”.
*Wood Specifications- See Wood Species and Grades Chart.
- Select grade wood should be ordered for light stains and natural finishes. Select grade is not available for all wood species.
- Items such as non-standard rails and stiles, special architectural panels, (wainscot, cabinet ends, etc.) may be subject to extra charges. Please contact B & B for pricing information.
- Glass frame grids are 1” wide. The back will have a 3/8” rabbet and wood multi-pane glass doors will be made for multiple pieces of glass and made into the frame.
- All doors over 24” in width will be made as double panel doors unless otherwise specified as single panel. Single panel doors over 24” in width will not be guaranteed.
- All doors over 40” in height will be made as double panel doors unless otherwise specified as single panel. Single panel doors over 40” in height will not be guaranteed.
B & B warrants all standard wood doors and drawer fronts for one year from date of shipment against faulty material and workmanship. Natural characteristics such as mineral streaks, pin knots and burls will not be considered defects. This warranty provides for the replacement of the door or drawer front only. B & B will void warranty of an “unfinished or raw wood” product that is not paint sealed properly within a reasonable time after shipment. There are no further warranties of any kind either expressed or implied.